Our support team guides you and your patients through every step of the referral process, from the first phone call to discharge planning. We'll keep you informed along the way, and we'll return your patients to you with all the information you need to ensure continuity of care and the best possible outcomes.
One number for everything you need.
Our Practice Liaison Personnel are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST to help with referrals, insurance preapprovals, appointment scheduling, image and medical records transfers, coordinating second opinions and more.
Answers to financial questions.
The experts in our Patient Financial Services group help you and your patients navigate the insurance approval process. We offer comprehensive guidance on financial matters including out-of-network coverage, out-of-pocket costs and deductibles, and are available to help answer your patients’ and families’ questions, as well as to directly assist you in providing guidance on a number of financial questions, such as:
- Is my patient’s insurance accepted by Boston Children’s Hospital?
- Is my patient’s coverage in or out of network?
- Will there be any out-of-pocket costs or high deductibles?
- Can you provide an estimated cost of care to my patient family?
- How can you help me with the referral and prior authorization process?
- If my patient needs to see several specialists, can you help me coordinate the pre-approvals and scheduling?
- What do I do if my patient is uninsured?
MyPatients Provider Portal
Easy-to-use, web-based portal.
MyPatients is a convenient, secure and easy-to-use web-based tool that allows referring providers and practice staff to access important information about a patient's care at Boston Children's, including inpatient admissions, medications, specialty visits, labs, scheduled appointments, and test results.