At Boston Children’s Hospital, we recognize that our patients and their families are the experts on their health care experience. In order to truly understand their views and respond to their needs, we have formed powerful partnerships to give families a strong voice—one that is heard throughout our organization, up to our top leaders. Families’ feedback is so important to us that it is shaping the way we conduct care and guiding the future of our organization.
Our Family Partnerships program helps make this possible. The program connects families with Boston Children’s teams, committees and councils. Together, patients, families and hospital staff work on projects to improve the hospital experience and to ground our approach to care in a truly family-centered way.
- Become a family partner
- Become a virtual advisor
- Join the Family Advisory Council
- Join the Teen Advisory Committee
- Become a family-to-family mentor
- Engage Latino patients and families
- Become a volunteer team member
- Cook a meal for families
- Get involved with the Boston Children's Hospital Trust
- Tell your story
- Join the Child Advocacy Network (CAN)
Click here for more information on any of these ways to get involved.
Have questions? E-mail FamilyPartnerships@childrens.harvard.edu