* To access this service you must be on the Boston Children's network or logged in through VPN.
The Experimental Therapeutics Unit (ETU) provides clinical research infrastructure for investigators in the design, initiation, conduct and reporting of clinical research with the goal of translating scientific knowledge into new therapies for pediatric conditions. Funding for the ETU services is from the Harvard Catalyst, which is an affiliate-wide effort to facilitate laboratory-to-bedside translational research and to encourage researcher collaboration.
The mission of the Experimental Therapeutics Unit (ETU) is to provide state-of-the-art clinical research facilities and expertise to faculty who conduct human studies. The goal of the ETU is to create a "value-added" service to the Boston Children's clinical research community in the following ways:
- Offer expert protocol consultation and implementation.
- Improve access and flexibility of clinical research expert services and facilities to meet study and patient needs.
- Partner with investigators to guide and facilitate study coordination.
- Create a sustainable yet customer-focused center at Boston and Waltham to meet both patient and researcher needs.
Apply for Catalyst Resources
E-mail your scheduling request for an ambulatory visit or inpatient stay for appointments within 24 hours to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Usually the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Monday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Cindy Williams, Nursing Director, ETU
Lauren Ellis, Ambulatory Supervisor, ETU