Brookline Place | Overview
This project will enable Boston Children’s Hospital to provide ambulatory-clinic care in a more convenient setting that is less congested and less than a mile from the hospital’s Longwood campus for our patients and families. More tightly integrated programs and services, such as the Brain, Mind & Behavior Center, will enable even stronger world-class family-centered care.
Access to enhanced retail and amenities, an improved and expanded parking facility, public transportation and more appealing landscaping throughout the campus are additional benefits of this important project.
This project is a catalyst for transformation of the Longwood campus and will further enhance and improve the quality care and facilities Boston Children’s provides to patients and families.
Highlights of Boston Children’s Brookline
- Two Brookline Place: An 182,500-square-foot, eight‐story, mixed‐use building with medical office and ambulatory care uses on upper floors that will benefit patients in the new facility. The ground floor will include retail space.
- One Brookline Place: A 47,000‐square-foot, six-story medical office use expansion of the existing medical office building, which will remain occupied during the project. The addition is conceived of as a new third wing of the building, and will tie into the existing lobby on all floors.
- Parking: An approximately 675‐parking space, seven-level precast concrete garage has replaced a 359‐parking space, four-level steel and precast concrete garage.
- Complete: Parking garage, Two Brookline Place — Brain, Mind & Behavior Center, and One Brookline Place addition
- In process: Two Brookline Place — fit out of floors 6, 7 and 8 (schedule TBD)
For questions related to enhancement and renewal projects at Boston Children’s Hospital, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.