Brookline | Overview
Boston Children’s Brookline provides care for our patients in a convenient setting less than a mile from the hospital’s Longwood campus. This new facility combines interdisciplinary clinical care with cutting-edge clinical and translational research to improve the lives of patients and their families.
For information about visiting during COVID-19, please see our COVID-19 patient resources page.
A comfortable and calm patient experience
Our new building was designed to celebrate our patients and put them at ease. Engaging graphics throughout the facility inspire visitors of all ages to wonder, discover, and explore, while serving as a wayfinding guide to help navigate through the space. Please watch this video to learn more about what went into the design of the space.
Services we offer
Boston Children’s Brookline is home to the following specialties and services:
- Adolescent Substance Use and Addiction Program
- Audiology and Speech programs
- Autism Spectrum Center
- Behavioral Neurology
- Blood Collection Station/Phlebotomy
- Brain, Mind & Behavior Center
- Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Program
- Center for Neuropsychology
- Clinical Neurophysiology Core
- Developmental Medicine Center
- Division of Developmental Medicine
- Down Syndrome Program
- Human Neurobehavioral Core Services
- Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Learning Disabilities Program
- Neurology Research
- NICU Growth and Developmental Support Program (NICU GraDS)
- Outpatient X-Ray
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Research
- Radiology Research
- Research MRI Suite and MRI Simulator
Patient parking is available in our on-site seven-level garage. Patients and research participants at Boston Children’s Brookline can get a discounted rate of $10 for up to four hours of parking by getting your ticket validated.
If you have appointments at both Boston Children’s Brookline and the main Longwood campus on the same day, you can park at the second Boston Children's facility you visit at no extra cost. Simply bring your paid receipt from the first parking garage to the main lobby reception desk at your second appointment to receive a parking voucher.
The Boston Children’s Brookline garage has a seven-foot height clearance, as well as a small area that can accommodate an eight-foot, two-inch clearance for taller vans. For additional information relating to garage parking, please call 617-420-4411.
For your convenience, there is also a small drop-off area on Pearl Street immediately adjacent to the Boston Children’s Brookline lobby entrance that visitors can use for drop-off/pick-up and loading/unloading. Parking staff are available to assist as needed.
There are no valet services planned at this time.
If you need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-355-6251.
We also offer an on-demand car service for patients with same-day visits who need non-urgent assistance traveling between Boston Children’s Brookline and the main hospital on Longwood Avenue. This service is available Monday through Friday during normal clinic hours. You can request this service through reception services in the main lobby. This service will only travel between Boston Children's at 300 Longwood Avenue and Boston Children’s Brookline.
Public transportation options
Boston Children’s Brookline is conveniently located near several MBTA and bus stops:
- MBTA: The Brookline Village MBTA station is directly adjacent to Boston Children’s Brookline. This is a Green Line train station along the D Line (Riverside) train route. Please visit the MBTA’s Trip Planner webpage to explore other mass transit options supporting your commute to Boston Children’s Brookline.
- Buses: There are a variety of bus stops within walking distance of Boston Children’s Brookline, providing access to the following routes: 60 (Chestnut Hill-Kenmore), 65 (Brighton Center-Kenmore), 66 (Harvard Square-Nubian Square), and 39 (Back Bay-Forest Hills).
Boston Children’s Brookline
Two Brookline Place
Brookline, MA 02445
Hours: varies by program; please visit program pages for information
Phlebotomy: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Radiology: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone Access Center: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays