Join BCHP | Overview
We’re proud to be the largest pediatric group in the region, with over 120 primary care pediatricians and over 150 pediatric specialists throughout New York’s metropolitan area, the Hudson Valley and Connecticut. We are affiliated with the only level 1 pediatric trauma hospital in the region, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. For more complex care needs, we are also affiliated with Boston Children’s Hospital, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the country, according to U.S. News and World Report.
As a member of the BCHP provider network, you will have access to comprehensive practice support and an abundance of healthcare management solutions:
- Expertise and support in achieving patient-centered medical home recognition
- A nationally-renowned American Academy of Pediatrics consultant to provide ongoing documentation education on best practices and updates on new guidelines
- Support for complex patients, such as chronic care management, medication adherence, community support services, care transitions, integration of behavioral health services, inpatient care monitoring
- Competitive payor contracts with all major national payors and locally-managed government payors
- Harvard Medical School’s medical malpractice organization, the Controlled Risk Insurance Company (CRICO), which includes robust risk management capabilities, built in tail coverage and discounted premiums
- Supply chain support
- Complete back-office support for accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, hiring, payroll processing, and benefits management
- A robust compliance program, including coding education and other useful programs and tools
- A physician relations liaison to enhance communication and address operational issues between primary care physicians and specialists
Our goal is to remain focused on pediatric care while delivering high-quality care and exceptional patient and family experiences. Strong partnerships with community hospitals and organizations keep us rooted in our local communities, while helping to further support our goal of providing outstanding care to our patients.