We will continue to take all insurance plans. If you receive a letter from your insurance carrier informing you that we are no longer in network, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Welcome to Riverdale Pediatrics!
At Riverdale Pediatrics, we consider it both a great joy and responsibility to care for children. Most of us are parents ourselves, so we strive to be understanding and available to the families we are privileged to serve. We are honored that you have chosen us as your child's primary medical provider and are confident that you will be pleased with the quality of care and service that we can provide you and your family.
A vital part of our service to children begins with our outstanding staff who works hard to manage and maintain a professional, caring, and supportive environment for our patients in a timely manner. Our doctors are lifelong learners. Not only have they received advanced medical training in pediatrics, they continually pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest in child health care.
Your child's health is as important to us as it is to you. We look forward to providing you with the excellent medical care your child deserves.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Becoming a patient
- Newborns: please contact our office on the date of discharge in order to make a timely first appointment.
- Transfers from other practices: we require complete medical records from prior physicians. Records must be reviewed before an initial appointment will be scheduled.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.