The Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine provides services at Boston Children's Hospital's main Boston location and our satellite locations in Lexington and Waltham. For more information about our services, please contact us at:
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Boston Children's at Lexington
482 Bedford St.
Lexington, MA 02420
Boston Children's Waltham
9 Hope Ave.
Waltham, MA 02453
To contact specific programs and services, please call the appropriate number below:
Headache Program: 617-355-6388
Chronic Pain Clinic: 617-355-7040
Medical Acupuncture Service: 781-216-3700
Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center: 781-216-1650
For international patients
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact Boston Children's Global Services at +1-617-355-5209 or email@example.com.
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations