Referrals, urgent care, and consults
We’ve made it easy for referring providers to reach Boston Children’s Neurology Department with one phone call to 617-355-6388. Use this number for advice, same-day-consults, urgent care or to make a referral.
With our expertise in numerous neurology subspecialties, we welcome your most complex cases.
We’ve made the referral process simple with the MyPatients provider portal, a convenient, secure web-based tool that also allows you to track your patient’s care at Boston Children’s.
Once you register with your NPI and valid ID, MyPatients allows you to:
- obtain up-to-date information on appointments scheduled and completed
- review test results as soon as they are available
- access clinic notes and discharge summaries
- find additional information from problem lists, allergy lists, and medication lists documented in the Boston Children’s record
- request access for members of your staff
Neurology care locations
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
In addition to our main location in Boston, our neurologists and neuroscience nurses have hours at multiple satellite locations. Some locations offer specialty services including visits for learning disabilities, EEG testing, neuropsychological testing, autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, and stroke.
Online second opinions
Families living far from Boston can now receive an online second opinion for a modest fee. Patients can upload medical records, assisted by a care coordinator, for review by a Boston Children’s Hospital neurologist who provides an opinion on the patient’s diagnosis and treatment plan.