Briana Kelly Dornan | Medical Services
Briana Kelly Dornan | Education
1997, Amherst, MA
1999, Boston, MA
Briana Kelly Dornan | Professional History
Dr. Dornan began her career as an Audiology Fellow at Somerville Hospital in Massachusetts. Following completion of the fellowship year, Dr. Dornan was the Educational Audiologist at The Learning Center for the Deaf for 9 years, providing diagnostic & amplification services to the students & staff at TLC. Dr. Dornan has practiced at Boston Children's Hospital since 2007, as the Audiology Site Manager at our Weymouth & Dartmouth locations. Dr. Dornan is a member of the Auditory Brainstem Response evaluation team, a Primary Preceptor of Audiology Doctoral students, & focuses heavily on diagnostics for difficult to test patients. Dr. Dornan has authored several well received scholarly articles regarding audiological outcomes.
- Kenneth R. Whittemore Jr, Jenna M. Dargie, Briana K. Dornan, Brian Boudreau, PA-C: Otolaryngology Service Usage in Children With Cleft Palate. The Cleft Palate- Craniofacial Journal, 2018, Vol. 55(5) 743-746
- Kenneth R Whittemore, Briana K Dornan, Jenna M Dargie, Guangwei Zhou: Perioperative Hearing Evaluations for Patients Undergoing Tympanostomy Tube Placement. JAMA Otolaryngology 8/2016.
- Jenna M Dargie, Guangwei Zhou, Briana K Dornan, Kenneth R Whittemore: Vestibular evoked myogenic potential testing for the diagnosis of conductive hearing loss: Survey of pediatric otolaryngologists' knowledge and beliefs. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 08/2014; 78(11). DOI:10.1016/j.ijporl.2014.08.029
- Guangwei Zhou, Jenna Dargie, Briana Dornan, Kenneth Whittemore: Clinical uses of cervical vestibular-evoked myogenic potential testing in pediatric patients. Medicine 06/2014; 93(4):e37. DOI:10.1097/MD.0000000000000037
- Kenneth R Whittemore, Jenna M Dargie, Briana K Dornan: Crural attachment to promontory case report: Implications for stapes development. American journal of otolaryngology 01/2013; DOI:10.1016/j.amjoto.2013.01.005
- Kenneth R Whittemore, Briana K Dornan, Tara Lally, Jenna M Dargie: Persistent conductive or mixed hearing loss after the placement of tympanostomy tubes. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 07/2012; 76(10):1465-70. DOI:10.1016/j.ijporl.2012.06.022
- Guangwei Zhou, Briana Dornan, Wheaton Hinchion: Clinical Experience of Auditory Brainstem Response Testing on Pediatric Patients in the Operating Room. International Journal of Otolaryngology 01/2012; 2012(1687-9201):350437. DOI:10.1155/2012/350437
- Kenneth R. Whittemore, Briana K. Dornan, Margaret A. Kenna: Another cause of ototoxicity: Clarithromycin. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Extra 12/2011; DOI:10.1016/j.pedex.2011.07.002 Briana Dornan, Brian Fligor, Kenneth Whittemore, Guangwei Zhou: Pediatric hearing assessment by auditory brainstem response in the operating room. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 07/2011; 75(7):935-8. DOI:10.1016/j.ijporl.2011.04.010
- Jane Auriemmo, Francis Kuk, Chi Lau, Briana Kelly Dornan. Efficacy of an Adaptive Directional Microphone and a Noise Reduction System for School-Aged Children. J Educ Aud 2009; 15:16-28.