Our Services | Overview
How we can help
CAMP addresses all of a patient’s anticoagulation needs. We offer monthly CAMP clinics at both our main campus in Boston and one of our satellite locations, Boston Children’s at Waltham. Our clinics are designed to bring you the best and most comprehensive care.
Your appointment with us will include:
- A physical examination by a CAMP physician and nurse practitioner
- An informal group education session on anticoagulation management updates, followed by a Q & A about nutrition
- Social work consultations (as needed)
- Consultation with a cardiac nutritionist.
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) testing and, if appropriate, correlating Home INR monitor to the Boston Children’s Hospital lab.
- The opportunity to enroll in CAMP-sponsored anticoagulation research studies
How to schedule appointments
CAMP clinics will be offered monthly in Boston and Waltham. (Boston every first Friday afternoon / Waltham every third Friday morning)
Call the CAMP Line: 857-218-4974 (Fax #: 617-730-4636)