Contact Us | Overview
The Chronic Pulmonary and Ventilator Program is located on the fourth floor of the Farley Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, walk straight through the doorway and take a right (Volunteer Services will be on your left as you walk down the hallway).
- At the end of the hallway, turn left, then take an immediate right.
- The Farley elevators will be on your right near the end of the hallway.
Boston Children's Hospital
Farley Building, fourth floor
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Nurses are available to answer clinical and prescription questions, review test results, and address urgent matters when they arise.
Messages can be left for the nursing staff by calling 617-355-7018. This line is regularly checked between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Kate Barnico, RN, BSN
- Jacky Cortes, RN, BSN
- Virginia Dimakis, RN, BSN
- Diane McInerney, RN, BSN
- Mary O'Brien, RN, BSN
The PFT lab can be reached at 617-355-7510 to schedule PFTs or to speak with a technician.
If a medical emergency arises please call 911. The pulmonary fellow on call may be reached at 617-355-6369.
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and which provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations.