Make an appointment
For an appointment, more information or to obtain a second opinion for your child, please call us at 617-355-6309 or email email@example.com.
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Traffic and parking in the Longwood Medical Area can be difficult and time-consuming. Please take this into account when you leave for your visit. Parking is available in the Boston Children's Parking Garage at a discounted rate with a validated ticket.
When you arrive, check in at the front desk. There, one of our staff will verify your personal information and collect the copayment for your visit.
During your child's exam
You will meet with several members of the Cleft Lip and Palate team during your visit. Specialists may include:
- plastic surgeon
- speech and language pathologist
Each specialist will meet with you and your child individually to review your child's medical history and perform a specialized physical exam. Visits to our clinic usually last about two hours.
For families residing outside of the U.S., please call Boston Children's Global Services at +01-617-355-5209.
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations