Getting ready for home parenteral nutrition
Home Parenteral Nutrition Program patients require intravenous (IV) or parenteral nutrition (PN) and hydration support at home. The following resources will explain to patients and their caregivers what they need to know about the usage and proper maintenance of their central or PICC lines.
General parenteral nutrition
- about home parenteral nutrition
- about home parenteral nutrition (Spanish)
- your home parenteral nutrition team
- feeding your child
- feeding your child (Spanish)
- traveling with home parenteral nutrition: your checklist
- prevention of central line-associated bloodstream infections
- food and beverage diary
- food and beverage diary (Spanish)
Optimize your discharge experience
See our handouts on preparing children with intestinal failure for matriculation.