Patient Resources | Overview
Breastfeeding family education information sheets are available on many topics and in several languages (English, Spanish, and Arabic) including:
- instructions for use of a breastpump
- instructions for labeling and storage of human milk
- meals for breastfeeding parents while inpatient at Boston Children’s Hospital
A video from Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis shows how to use a breastpump.
Human milk donation:
Medication use while breastfeeding:
- Drugs and Lactation Searchable Database (Lactmed)
- Infant Risk Center at Texas Tech University (telephone at 806-352-2519)
- find a lactation consultant in your area by zip code
- Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition Resources
- Boston Association for Childbirth Education and Nursing Mothers' Council: breastfeeding help by peer counselors, telephone warm line.