The Periodontics Program is located at the Boston Children's Hospital main campus on the fourth floor of the Hunnewell Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Continue past the ATMs (on your left).
- Follow the hallway and take a left after the restrooms. (You will pass payphones on your left.)
- Follow the hallway to the end.
- The hallway leads to the Hunnewell Rotunda.
- The elevator is to the left of the open stairwell.
Boston Children's Hospital
333 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and also provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations.