Investigators and Research Teams | Overview
At its core, research efforts of clinical researchers within the DM-CRL aim to:
- Develop novel approaches to collect clinical data in a structured way during each clinical encounter to improve care for our patients and increase accessibility of clinical data to inform research.
- Identify meaningful subtypes that may respond to different treatment approaches.
- Rigorously evaluate diagnosis, trajectory, treatment response, and outcomes for children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs).
- Link information about specific symptoms, behaviors, developmental trajectories, and treatment response to biomarkers, including electroencephalogram (EEG), functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), blood, and genetic biomarkers.
- Promote internal and external collaboration with investigators at Boston Children’s Hospital, nationally, and internationally.
List of investigators
Virginia (Gini) Peisch
Adolescent Substance Use & Addiction Program (ASAP)
Autism Spectrum Center (ASC)
Brazelton Touchpoints Center (BTC)
Clinical Research Institute for Developmental Medicine, Johannes Kepler University Linz
Down Syndrome Program (DSP)
Fragile X Program
Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience (LCN)
Rosamund Stone Zander Translational Neuroscience Center (RSZ TNZ)
Emily Hyde, Recruitment Navigator, CRL Operations Team
Christopher Zaro, Research Coordinator
Katrine Zlatnik, Research Intern, Northeastern University