Research Support | Overview
Acknowledgment of Research Support and Donations
The Zetter Lab is grateful to the individuals, research agencies and sponsors who support our work on cancer. This support is used to pay salaries of our research fellows and research assistants and stipends for the students who work in the laboratory. It is also used to purchase the expensive equipment and supplies necessary to conduct this research.
Potential donors who wish to support the work of the laboratory are encouraged to contact:
Charles Nowiszewski Professorship
Dr. Zetter wishes to express his gratitude for the generous donation of the Charles Nowiszewski Chair in Cancer Biology at Harvard Medical School and Children's Hospital and for the selection of Dr. Zetter as first incumbent of this endowed chair.
We wish to acknowledge our gratitude for the generous support of the following individuals who have made substantial contributions to support the work in our laboratory:
- Ambassador Terry Dornbush, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Mrs. Susan Franzheim, Dallas, Texas
- Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Ourieff, Los Angeles, California
- Mr. Michael Simons, Boston, Massachusetts
Research in the Zetter laboratory is currently supported by research grants from the following agencies:
- The National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- The U.S. Army Cancer Research Program
- Harvard Medical School
We also acknowledge previous support from:
- The American Cancer Society
- CaPCURE Foundation for Prostate Cancer
- The David H. Koch Foundation
We are particularly grateful to Global Medical Technologies for their support of our work on Diagnostic Markers for Prostate Cancer.