Vosburgh Pavilion treats Speech-Language Pathology.
Our clinic employs ASHA-certified and NYS-licensed speech-language pathologists who have specialized skills in the following areas:
- developmental speech and language disorders
- feeding and swallowing disorders
- voice disorders
- fluency disorders (stuttering)
- acquired speech and language disorders and cognitive disorders (traumatic brain injury, stroke)
- accent modification
- augmentative and alternative communication
The Speech and Language Clinic is located within an academic building of New York Medical College and offers seven therapy rooms and a fully equipped therapy materials room. The clinic also maintains an audiometer, Visipitch with MultiDimensional Voice Program for objective acoustic analysis of voice, a Nasometer for assessment and feedback of resonance, Phonatory Aerodynamic System to assess aerodynamics of voice and multiple iPads.