Specialty Services: Ophthalmology
Boston Children’s Health Partner’s Division of Pediatric Ophthalmology provides complete eye care in Westchester County to children of all ages and in some cases, adults. Our team of expert ophthalmologists is dedicated to ensuring the best possible eye health for your child and delivering exceptional care.
We offer a variety of services to address your child's eye health needs. From thorough eye exams to advanced diagnostic testing, we utilize the latest techniques and technologies to provide accurate evaluations and personalized care.
Children require specialized attention when it comes to their eye care. Our compassionate team creates a child-friendly environment to ensure your child feels comfortable during their visit. We work closely with you to provide comprehensive education and guidance regarding your child's eye health.
In addition to clinical care, we actively participate in research and stay updated on the latest advancements in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. As a result, your child has access to cutting-edge treatment and evidence-based care.
Schedule an Appointment
What makes us unique?
- Specialized pediatric ophthalmology: Our division focuses on the unique eye care needs of children. Our site is equipped with testing designed specifically with kids in mind. This allows us to accurately assess vision even in our youngest patients and perform most testing in the comfort of our own office. Our entire staff is also specially trained to evaluate strabismus in children and adults. We pride ourselves on dedicating time during your visit to assess eye misalignment systematically and provide a patient-centered treatment plan that addresses your specific needs.
- Comprehensive pediatric eye care: We provide eye care services for children, including routine eye exams, advanced diagnostics, and surgical and non-surgical treatment. Our goal is to address all aspects of pediatric eye health, ensuring optimal vision and overall well-being.
- Highly skilled pediatric ophthalmologists: Our team consists of highly skilled pediatric ophthalmologists who bring years of experience and advanced training to the table. They are actively involved in both local and international pediatric ophthalmology organizations to stay up to date with the latest advancements in pediatric eye care and provide the best possible treatment for your child.
- Collaborative care: We work collaboratively with parents and caregivers to provide personalized care for each child. We value your input and actively involve you in the decision-making process to ensure the best outcomes for your child's eye health. We also collaborate with other pediatric specialists, including pediatricians, neurologists, and rheumatologists to provide coordinated care for children with complex medical conditions affecting their eyes.
Programs & Services
- medical eye exams
- visual Field Testing
- advanced diagnostic imaging (OCT)
- strabismus surgery
- other eye surgeries
- myopia control
- exams under anesthesia
- general comprehensive pediatric ophthalmology care
Located just a short drive from major cities in the region, including White Plains, Yonkers, and New Rochelle, our facility offers specialized pediatric eye care, right in your neighborhood.
- 40 Saw Mill River Road, Upper Level 7
Hawthorne, NY 10532