For a child with a vision problem, no matter how simple or complex, Boston Children’s Hospital offers the latest and best in diagnostics and care.
- Our Department of Ophthalmology is the largest group of full-time practicing pediatric ophthalmologists in the United States.
- Children and families come from around the world to the Department of Ophthalmology's Eye Center for the most advanced vision testing, diagnostics and treatment available for all types of visual impairments that affect children.
The Department of Ophthalmology is located on the fourth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
For more information or to schedule an appointment or consultation at one of our locations throughout the Boston area, please contact us.
Boston Children’s satellite locations
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Boston Children's at Lexington
482 Bedford St.
Lexington, MA 02420
Boston Children’s Peabody
10 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
Boston Children's Waltham
9 Hope Ave.
Waltham, MA 02453
Boston Children’s Weymouth
Stetson Medical Building
541 Main St.
Weymouth, MA 02190
617-355-6401 or 781-216-3800
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
282 Route 130 and Cotuit Road
Sandwich, MA 02563